Our Highest Priority Is the Health and Safety of Our Patients and Staff
We want to reassure you of the measures we have in place that are designed to prevent the spread of infection:
- All waiting areas, treatment rooms, and exam rooms are disinfected daily with a solution adhering to state guidelines for disinfection to kill and prevent the spread of germs.
- Handwashing with soap and water is done frequently by all staff members at regular intervals for at least 20 seconds as recommended by the CDC.
- Encouraging staff to stay home if they are sick.
- All team members will have increased PPE/Personal Protection Equipment.
- Patients may be asked to wait in their cars until the treatment room is ready to decrease the number of patients in the office at a given time.
We will continue to follow guidance from health agencies and government officials to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
Thank you for your continued trust in Connell Family Dentistry, and we can’t wait to see your smiling faces again!